How to Enable Facebook Timeline on your account
In the Previous post we introduced you to the new mega feature (update) which Facebook has announced but this feature is only available for developers around the world. But what if you want to enable this feature for your profile too? and the problem is that your not a developer.?. That is why i am writing this post which will show you how to use this feature before it is released for all even though your not a developer. Just follow the simple steps below and you will be done in no time.
How to do it:
- Log into Facebook
- Add the Facebook Developer App to your profile, you can search for it on Facebook search and add the Application.
- Make sure you are in the Main settings page of your newly created App,
- Goto the 'Open Graph' tab, it will be in the left side of the App page.
- Click 'Get started using open graph' link and create a test action for your App, anything you would like, it doesn't make any difference to your task here.
- This will take you to the Configuration page to set the action type. You can change the past tense of the action you created(anyways which really doesn't matter here). Submit and save once done through all the fields.
- Goto your Facebook homepage, and you should see the invite for switch to Timeline for developers.
- Click Get It Now and your done.!